The first step is our goal of eliminating heavy metals is to reduce their intake. To do this, discover where the heavy metals are most harmful to health in order to avoid them.For the famous for used scrap metals this is important.
- It accumulates in lungs and brain.
- Blocks magnesium absorption , causes asthenia and contributes to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- It is found in non-organic vegetables, industrial food, tap water, deodorants, amalgams, vaccines, analgesics and antacids.
It accumulates in the liver, kidneys, skin and nervous system. Inhibits the action of vitamin E, selenium and sulfur. It causes chronic fatigue, lung and bladder cancer, diabetes and gastrointestinal problems. It is found in tap water, packaged juices, whole grains (especially rice) and wines. To remove the arsenic from the rice , rinse it several times and cook it in a lot of water (about 6 times its volume).
- It accumulates in the respiratory tract, liver, kidneys, fat, nerves and bones.
- Blocks the absorption of zinc, magnesium, selenium and sulfur. It causes hypertension, headache, anemia, alterations of the peripheral nervous system, kidney and lung problems.
- It is found in tap water, freshwater fish, crustaceans, vegetable leaves, mushrooms and dry non-organic seaweed.
It accumulates in kidneys, brain and nervous system. It prevents the absorption of zinc, selenium and iron. It destroys vitamin B12 and causes chronic fatigue, high blood pressure, infections, anemia and immune problems. It is found in large fish, pesticides from intensive agriculture, vaccines and dental amalgams.
If you manage a store, supermarket or any other type of self-service establishment, below we will show you some ideas and merchandising techniques to optimize the sales area, increase the customer’s time in the establishment, create a pleasant business climate and increase product turnover .
Access to the establishment: The entrance to the establishment is a point of transition between the outside world and your business that can be a decisive element when accessing it. Therefore, it is very important to present a great accessibility (avoid an excessive number of steps, remove obstacles, attractive design that invites entry, etc.). The most appropriate thing is to use transparent doors that are easy to open or automatic.
Outside windows: In food establishments, the importance of this type of space is relegated to the background, so it may be interesting to use it to show offers and promotions of different kinds that, together with access, attract potential customers.
Label of the establishment: The identification of trade is a fundamental element that is often undervalued. We must pay special attention to its placement, so that it presents a great visibility even at long distances, its appearance (shape, color, use of lights, digital signs, etc.), its content (brief and concise and that of idea of the business to which it refers), etc.You can get the best of reputable signage company in Singapore with the best experts.