Many ladies out there reading this article may be suffering from loose vagina and cause of this problem varies from one person to another and is listed below
- Child birth
- Injuries to vagina or abdomen resulting in prolapsed uterus which in turn makes the vagina loose
- Hormonal imbalance
- Birth defects
- Age and menopause
- Uterine or vaginal infection
Whatever may be the cause of slackened vagina, it has to be repaired at the earliest to keep up the relationship and prevent more serious problems like prolapsed vagina or uterus which may require immediate surgery.
Different Methods To Make Your Vagina Tight
- Many methods are available to improve vaginal tightness, one of them is doing simple exercise which consists of taking in your breathe and tighten your vagina as much as you can and it release slowly, do this for 10 to 15 counts, once in the morning and once in the evening in empty stomach. This exercise is useful for tightening your vagina especially in the earlier stage of losing your vagina.
- You can tighten the vagina by corrective surgery and this is the last option available if all other vaginal tightening methods have failed. This is done if the women concerned are yet to conceive especially with young girls who have their entire life ahead of them.
- The third option available is use of tablets, capsule or vaginal tightening gels like V Tight Gel which is readily available in the market or you can order it online and this gel is very effective for tightening your vagina. Follow the instructions which come along with gel and apply it as instructed and will have a tight vagina in just four months.
Please consult your doctor before apply V Tight Gel, to make sure it is safe as vaginal area is very sensitive and application of any gel should not result in any king of infection or allergy which will only increase your problem. As far as the reviews are concerned many have got back their tight vagina by using this gel but there are also women who are not happy with the results.